Microsoft certified IT professional with 20+ years of real-world, hands-on experience. Proficient in handling multiple projects and ensuring their successful completion. Architected and supported numerous OS migration and other IT projects for a wide array of clients, from small businesses with less than 500 users, to large global enterprises with over 100,000 users. Proficient in multiple programming languages which were used to automate backend systems and create custom user interfaces.
- Public Trust (SF-85P)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
02/02 - Present
- Configured co-management between MECM/SCCM and Intune to allow for modern management of Windows devices
- Implemented Windows Autopilot to enable modern provisioning of Windows devices
- Setup and configured Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager Cloud Management Gateway (CMG) for management of corporate devices over the internet
- Setup Conditional Access policy to require MFA when accessing resources externally
- Architected Zero-Touch/Lite-Touch Windows 10/11 Deployment solutions using Configuration Manager and MDT for multiple large enterprise clients.
- Performed consulting engagements for multiple clients that examined every aspect of their Windows migration project, from project management, through deep technical analysis of the actual deployment solution. A Findings and Recommendations document was created as an output of the consulting engagement which identified problem areas and provided recommendations on how to resolve them. All recommendations were based on past experience and industry best practices.
- Provided L3/L4 support to resolve really difficult issues
- In less than an hour, I fixed a problem a client was experiencing for over 3 years! This issue had visibility to the highest levels of management as it impacted numerous doctor's ability to care for their patients.
- Presented the Unisys Windows Migration Methodology to numerous clients. This was accomplished via a 3 hour "Whiteboard" session with C level management and technical personnel.
- Architected a solution to easily identify which Products should be selected in the MECM/SCCM Software Update Point (SUP) and in WSUS
- Created custom MECM/SCCM reports utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). These reports provided metrics not available in the out-of-box reports provided by Microsoft
- Created custom PowerBI reports
- Created a custom user interface for Microsoft’s User State Migration Tool (USMT) to automate data backup/restore. This tool is not only used worldwide within Unisys, it is also included as part of the Unisys Windows 10 migration services offering.
- Created a custom web-based user interface for prestaging imaging information into the MDT database, prior to deploying Windows 10. The pre-stage information not only includes the computer name, it also included which OU to join in Active Directory, additional applications to install during the imaging process and a plethora of other settings.
- Created a custom web API to be used by Configuration Manager and MDT task sequences during Windows 10 deployments.
- Created custom C#, VBscript and PowerShell scripts to automate migrating clients from Windows XP to Windows 7 and from Windows 7/8.1 to Windows 10.
- Architected a custom ServiceNow interface to MECM/SCCM that supports multiple tenants. The out-of-box ServiceNow MECM/SCCM integration does not support multiple tenants.
- Created ServiceNow service catalog items to allow end users to self-service request software and Windows 10 upgrades without having to involve IT.
- Created ServiceNow Orchestration Workflows to automate service requests.
- Created Unisys' go-to-market Windows Migration Strategy.
- Created numerous RFP responses.
- Created numerous SOW's for client projects.
- Designed in conjunction with other team members, standard Statement of Work (SOW) templates for each of the four (4) pillars contained within the Unisys Migration Services offering (Application Compatibility, Image Engineering, Managed Deployment and End User Support).
- Created program to automate the PC Hardware Refresh process.
- Created Quality Assurance script that verified a successful migration.
- Responsible for Global Hardware Refresh Process used in North America, Europe and Latin America for client with over 100,000 users.
- Created multiple help desk applications to speed end user problem resolution and lower call handling time.
- Created program to automatically migrate thousands of machines into Active Directory from a workgroup. The script also migrated the user's profile so their desktop experience was not impacted by the domain join.
- Created numerous scripts to remotely fix production issues.
- Analyzed WireShark packet traces to identify root cause of problems.
- Worked with networking team to identify and isolate communication and performance issues.
Sr. Systems Engineer
4/00 – 2/02
International Flavors and Fragrances
4/99 - 4/00
GE Capital ITS
Sr. Systems Engineer
1/97 to 4/99